Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GET: My New Driving Shoes

Everyone SHOULD have these! They have revolutionized my life, my wardrobe, my friendships, my driving. I don't know how I survived without them. And no, I don't have a multimillion dollar contract with the fine italian leather shoe purveyor of these shoes. I JUST LIKE THEM. They come in every color and my good friend Stacey swears that she wears them to bed. I am not sure what her husband thinks about this, but maybe it works for them. My daughters Parsely and Sage have little mini versions of mine and it is SOOO cute. They cost about $468.00 for the kids and an adult pair is just under $800, but it is SO WORTH it. I've found that I actually SAVE money with these shoes since I use them to DRIVE and WALK in . Who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment